How to Order
- Our base currency is TTD. The currency switcher is for your convenience and it calculates to your currency using this base with the current exchange rate. Please note that the currency switcher is for display only; orders are processed using the base currency.
- Please select the item you wish to order and add to cart.
- Once added to cart, verify the quantity. You will be directed to the checkout page.
- Please fill in your delivery address (No P.O. Box) and contact details.
- For T&T delivery, select between store pick-up or delivery.
- For Regional/International delivery, see Shipping Methods Section for further details.
- After submission, you will receive an automatic notification email from The Blue Edition.
- Within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) you will receive an invoice, which will include shipping costs.
- You will be required to confirm your order and proceed to payment of shipping costs.
Regional and International options: Express Mail Service (EMS); Hummingbird Express (DHL). For Regional/International delivery, shipping costs can only be determined on a per order basis. Customers can choose between:
- Placing orders online after which shipping can be assessed and charged accordingly, OR
- Contact us beforehand for a shipping quote.
Local options: in-store pick-up; TrackPak (TTPost)
Delivery of order is done after full payment has been received. For local delivery, full payment is made upon checkout. For Regional/International orders, checkout is for order value only.
Local Delivery to Trinidad & Tobago
Deliveries within Trinidad and Tobago are processed within 2 to 3 working days once payment is received.
All deliveries in Trinidad and Tobago utilize TTPost TrackPak. This incurs a flat rate of TT$35.00. Delivery time is expected within 2 working days after dispatch.
No delivery charge for pick-ups at the bookshop.
Regional & International Delivery
For regional & international customers, The Blue Edition uses:
- Hummingbird Express (a DHL Service)
- Express Mail Service (EMS)
Both carriers have their schedule of services and shipping costs.
Please note that all local customs, duties and other importation and local taxes will have to be paid by the customer.